Assignment 30A - Final Reflection


1

2 I think the best experience for me was the elevator pitches, I felt like a real entrepreneur, not just a college student when I did that. I enjoyed the experience and I think it taught me a lot. Honestly, I am proud of myself for going out and getting interviews, once I decided to stop procrastinating. Once I finally got myself going, I made sure to get each and every assignment done.

3 At the end of this class, I really do see myself as an entrepreneur. I feel like I look at the world through a very different set of lenses now. I see opportunities everywhere I look. This new mindset helped me look into a possible occupation field because I was searching for opportunities. This class really has helped me develop a mindset that’s focused on finding problems, and exploiting the opportunity that they present.

4 To the students in the future, I would say to actually focus on your interviews. It is the hands on experience in this class that really helps to reinforce the lessons, make sure you pay attention to those. Make sure to preview Friday’s assignments at the beginning of the week. This will help you budget your time for interviews, and the actual assembling of the completed assignment. Always keep your eyes open for opportunity, it is literally everywhere.

Waving bye to my peer review group, this is it!


Image result for hand waving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 29A - Venture Concept No. 2

Assignment 26A - Celebrating Failure

Assignment 25A - What's Next?