Assignment 28A - Your Exit Strategy

After securing a dominant position in the market I would like to be come a large corporation with hopes of passing my business down to my son or a suitable CEO. Hopefully this company would be in a secure position in which it can be profitable for generations to come.

I feel that this strategy will allow me and my family to maximize the revenue from this company. Even if my family was not running the company, they would still have a large ownership stake and board seats. This would protect my family for generations and secure their financial future.

I do think this exit strategy is the culmination of my plan throughout this venture. My plan was to achieve a very secure position in the market and grow into a large corporation. This was always my plan from the beginning of this class. Thus my exit strategy is to continue this pattern of growth and profitability forever.

Comments

  1. Hello Ticker, your exit strategy gave me a lot to think about, especially concerning securing my family’s financial future when leaving my company. That is definitely something I would have to include in my exit strategy. Overall you seem to have a very sound exit strategy and I can say throughout my reading of your post this semester it agrees with the way you started your opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 29A - Venture Concept No. 2

Assignment 26A - Celebrating Failure

Assignment 25A - What's Next?