Assignment 18A - Create a Customer Avatar


After all of my interviews, I have learned about my customer avatar. My customer is someone aged 18-30 who barely has enough hours in the day complete everything that their life requires them to. These people need optimize their life to fit as many tasks into their daily lives. My product allows them to get the most of their sleep every night. This customer often shops at Walmart and other budget stores. He or she drives a midsize sedan that has great gas mileage. They often are taking classes of some kind to further their education.

One of the main similarities I have with my customer avatar is my age. I am currently 19 years old and a college student much like my customer avatar. I do not think that the shared similarities is a coincidence. Because I was the creator of my idea, I created it to solve a need I had. This would then make me the customer avatar.

Comments

  1. This is true. But I have understood that you have the ability to slow your life down. To be honest we can only complete so many tasks in a day, and great things take time. So you have to situate things to be of the ut-most importance, not just hurrying up and trying to complete as many things as humanly possible. Yes, time is of the essence, but slowing down is important. But I like your idea, and how cost-effectiveness is important to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tucker:
    I agree with the interviews helping me define my customer base and create the avatar. However, your declaration that your customer is someone who does not have enough time to accomplish their daily requirements. Well that is about every person on the face of the earth. A wise person once told me that “you only have time for what you make time for, choose carefully.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 29A - Venture Concept No. 2

Assignment 26A - Celebrating Failure

Assignment 25A - What's Next?