I think it’s rather ironic that the prompt mentioned leading a project in middle school because that’s exactly what my entrepreneurship experience was. When I was an 8 th grader I was the National Junior Honor Society president. I wanted to start a food drive to benefit our local food pantry, our school was not really doing anything to give back to our community. I learned about the Souper Bowl of Caring organization and I wanted to replicate it at my school. So, along with my fellow Honor Society members I labeled a number of boxes with the 2 teams competing that year, the Ravens and the 49ers and distributed them to each class room. To incentivize the students, I got permission from administration to give the grade that donated the most cans a pizza party. We received a lot of donations and the 3 rd graders won. It was a great way for us as a school to give back to our community. I enrolled in ENT 3003 for a number of reasons. The simplest was that I had a desire to complete an...
Tucker:
ReplyDeleteYour explanation in the video was very informative. If you can create a semi-professional looking foam insert for your quoted price, I will purchase. I do suffer from the same issues as I work both day and night shift during any given week. Not to mention I am constantly staring at my laptop screen playing catchup on homework late at night.
Nice job on the pitch! Your use of science, common knowledge, and commanding voice made a very effective pitch. I think you could have added in some detail about the appearance of your product since most people use curtains for appearance. Maybe it looks good on it’s own, or can be covered by curtains. Just a thought! I thought your volume was great and you had a pretty good pace. Thanks for sharing, -April
ReplyDelete