1 Economic Trend – Gas Prices are increasing This trend was noticed by me naturally when I fill my car up with gas every week, But I also noticed it when I watched the news. Because of U.S. sanctions on Iran, gas prices are beginning to soar. People are limited on their spending by the income they accrue each and every pay period. Whenever people’s disposable income drops an opportunity exists. Alternative transportation provides ways for people to save money and thus they have more they can spend. The prototypical customer would be someone who has enough disposable money to buy an alternative form of transportation in order to save on gas in the long term. This opportunity would be rather difficult to exploit. Developing a different form of transportation will likely take considerable research and development. I’ve always been interested in U.S. Political actions and sanctioning another country is a big step for the U.S. to make. I realized that it would have major effects on ou...
Comments
Post a Comment